Take my word for it, this Hit-N-Run Band has personality plus! Playing at Vida Loca Mexican Restaurant, Saturday 16th, was a wow experience and the crowds love them. This band is known area wide as the band that gives you “more fun than the law allows.” and they do !
What this group has to offer that others can not:
- Harmonies are pure
- A song list of over 700 -(really more than that) songs, giving you a huge variety of music to choose from or requests that can easily be fulfilled
- Band can expand from a duet up to Big Band or anything in between
- Over 45 years experience, including experiences at the White House
- A Sicilian Godfather, Charlie Cotrone who can sing in other languages
- During breaks, their music is still played via IPod, cd or their laptop so you never have to go without hearing their music or stopping on the dance floor unless you need a libration
- You can create your own playlist to be played during their break
- Upon permission of the host, if a guest would like to ‘belt one out with the group’, that person is invited right up on stage to perform.
Each member of the group
Lisa Cotrone is the band manager and does a truly excellent work with sound, lights and props (yes, they have props). Married to Charlie for thirty-nine years. (Behind every good godfather is a better godmother). Contact Lisa to book the band (281-450-9268) for your event.
Larry Shook - drummer also emcees for the group. Although he does not do a drum solo, ‘Shookie’ is talented and sings backup harmonies and a little lead.
Paolo Castognoli -Hit-N-Run's other drummer is one hell of a talented drummer and does superb lead and harmonies on the vocals.
Rusty Curtis, also known as ‘Low Note’ plays the bass -the best I've heard - and has a beautiful voice too doing lead and harmonizing vocals.
Dr. Bobby Markoff, ‘Fingers’ plays a fine keyboard & also plays any style of music and is amazing.
Charlie Cotrone, the Godfather who promises “more fun than the law allows” is good to his word. Not only is he the incredible main vocal, his talent stretches to guitar, harmonica, and he can sing in Italian and Latin (Oye Como Va type songs). He took up the guitar at the age of ten and has been rocking it ever since with music from the 40s, 50's, 60's, 70's and up.
Hit-N-Run Band is a major step above the normal. Enjoy the range of music from Van Morrison, Jimmy Reed, Rolling Stones, Frank Sinatra, Santana, Muddy Waters, Glen Miller Orchestra, Brooker T & MG’s, Dean Martin, George Strait, Dwight Yoakum, Freddy Fender, Los Lonely Boys, Big & Rich, Chris Rhea and a long list of other various artists in many styles/genres of music. Photos of the band performing will be posted within the next 48 hours. CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE HOW AWESOME THEIR HORN SECTION & FEMALE VOCALS ARE.
Where they perform next:
October 23rd from 6:30 pm to 10:30 pm at Snapper Jacks Seafood Restaurant (8125 Jones Road)
- see their website www.hit-n-runband.com
In the range of 1 to 5, I rate this band 5 stars! They are: Popular in Music and Popular in Houston,